How to Cook Perfect Chicken noodle soup
Chicken noodle soup.
You can have Chicken noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken noodle soup
- It’s 2 of chicken breast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 bag of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery.
- Prepare of 1 carton vegetable or chicken broth I use vegetable.
- Prepare 1/4 of of onion more or less to taste.
- You need of Salt pepper to taster.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tomato basil seasoning.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- You need 4-5 of lasagna noodles.
Chicken noodle soup instructions
- After you boil chicken breast rinse off and cut into small chunks add 2 tbsp of butter and allow it soak up.
- Add 1/2 cup of broth or enough to cover chicken bring to boil.
- Thinly slice carrots and add to mix bring to boil add salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice celery stalk and add onions add 1 1/3 cup water bring to boil.
- Add all remaining seasonings here bring to boil.
- Add noodles and remaining broth I like lasagna noodles broke up small for this soup or homemade style either way boil add remaining water cook till noodles are soft the long they sit the more flavor absorbs. enjoy.