Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can cook Chicken Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 1 pound of Chicken.
- You need 1 tablespoons of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 48 ounces of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Celery leaves.
- It’s 1 of medium Onion (chopped).
- Prepare 4 sticks of Celery (chopped).
- It’s 3 of Carrots (sliced).
- You need 12 ounces of Wide Egg Noodles.
- You need 2 of Green Onions (sliced).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Parsley.
Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Melt butter in 5 quart pot and add chicken and garlic. Cook on medium high heat mixing until thoroughly cooked, around 7 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, salt pepper, and celery leaves to pot. Bring to a boil..
- Chop and slice onions, celery and carrots. Add to pot, bring back to a boil and simmer with cover for 40 minutes..
- Add noodles to pot and simmer for 15 minutes. Slice green onions..
- Add onions and parsley into soup, stir thoroughly and simmer additional 5 minutes..