Recipe: Yummy Chicken gnocchi soup
Chicken gnocchi soup. Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup Recipe. Does soup get any more comforting than this? This Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup makes for the perfect dinner any day of the week and it's.
You can find the gnocchi in a couple of different. Crockpot Chicken Gnocchi Soup – easy, comforting, lots of vegetables, no heavy cream. Crockpot chicken gnocchi soup! for lunch, for dinner, forever. ♡. You can have Chicken gnocchi soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken gnocchi soup
- You need 1 cup of petite diced carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of fine chopped yellow onions.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of petite diced celery.
- You need 4 of large garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 of packed cup chopped spinach.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter and a glug of evo.
- It’s 32 oz of bold chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 16 oz of Pre packaged gnocchi.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken (I used about 1.75lbs boneless skinless chicken breast).
- It’s 1/4 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 8 oz of half and half.
You might adore Olive Garden for the unlimited salad and breadsticks or the ultra-comforting pastas, but for me, it's all about the luxuriously creamy chicken gnocchi soup. I tasted a similar soup at Olive Garden and wanted to see if I could re-create it myself at home. Chicken Gnocchi Soup-if you like chicken noodle soup, you will love this twist on the classic. It is easy to make and the gnocchi is delicious and comforting!
Chicken gnocchi soup step by step
- I trim and boil the chicken breast for around 45 minutes and lightly pull and coarsely chop the chicken and set in the fridge.
- Prep all the veggies and get your ingredients all together.
- Melt butter and a glug of evo then add the carrots, onions and celery and a couple pichnes of salt, sauté for about 15 minutes.
- Add the garlic and season with dried thyme and a pinch of salt, sauté for an additional 10 minutes.
- Add the flour slowly and stir to combine to make a dry vegetable roux. Continue to lightly sauté until you cook the flour out, about 10 minutes..
- Add the chicken stock and season with salt and black pepper (go light, you can always add more) simmer uncovered for 15 minutes, then taste for seasoning.
- Add the half and half, gnocchi and the chicken and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the gnocchi is cooked And soup is thickened..
- Add the spinach and continue to cook for a few minutes and remove from the heat and cover, let sit for about 15 minutes allowing the spinach to wilt..
If you are in the mood for an easy and. Chicken Gnocchi Soup is one of my favorites because it's so creamy and delicious! This copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe is so easy to make and tastes just like the real thing. This lighter Chicken Gnocchi Soup is one of the most comforting, flavorful soups on the planet. It's super hearty but comes together quickly as most of the prep time is hands off waiting while the.