Andreia's carrot cream soup. This Carrot Soup is so full of flavor it may very well become your new favorite soup! Who knew carrot soup could be THIS GOOD!?! Though this creamy carrot soup does have a wee bit more in it than just carrots, onion and garlic, they are mostly pantry essentials with the "other" things being optional.
It can be prepared as a cream- or broth-style soup. Smooth & Creamy Carrot Soup I used Fat Free Buttermilk which I usually substitute in soups that call for milk or cream. I followed this recipe and made no changes. You can cook Andreia's carrot cream soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Andreia's carrot cream soup
- You need 3 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of big onion.
- Prepare 1 of leeks.
- Prepare 1 small of cabage.
- It’s 3 of big potatoes.
- You need 60 ml of melted butter.
- It’s 100 ml of cream.
- It’s 1 stick of knorr chicken or veggie's stock.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 liter of water.
This isn't as creamy as the carrot soup I purchase at work but its really really good. An easy and healthy Carrot Soup recipe loaded with fresh flavors! This creamy soup makes for a comforting treat on a busy weeknight. This soup makes for a comforting treat on a busy weeknight.
Andreia's carrot cream soup instructions
- start off by peeling and chopping everything thin.
- put a pot on fire with the olive oil… add the garlic , onion , leeks and melted butter. very important : always stirring it up so it gree's its juices.
- let cook nicelly before adding up the veggie's left. and then : add the veggie's missing… remember to stir it up often.
- let it cook and free its juices again.
- add the water and wait it finishes coocking..
Make a double batch and have plenty of leftovers for the entire week. Add soup, milk, lemon juice, sugar, dill, garlic powder, onion powder and salt; process until well blended. Return mixture to saucepan and cook over medium heat until heated through. This creamy carrot soup is a wonderful way to enjoy beta-Carotene-rich carrots, especially during the chilly fall and winter months. Return mixture to pan; cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.