How to Make Delicious Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup
Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup. Enjoy Our Deliciously Crafted Chicken Rice and Soup Made with Real Ingredients. Great recipe for Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup. No salt added (although you can add salt if you'd like) mommy and daddy usually sneak a bowl too, it's that good!
Perfect as finger food, this is a great way to combine chicken and veggies into little bite sized balls that look cute and are yummy as well. Winters have started almost everywhere , though it seemed to have skipped Mumbai this time. Its hot during the day and cold at night / early morning. You can cook Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup
- It’s 1/2 cup of uncooked rice.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion, small dice.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of cooked chicken breast, shredded and chopped.
- You need 1/4 of zucchini, diced small.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot, diced small.
- You need 1/2 of celery stalk, diced small.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4-4.5 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of original Ms. Dash Seasoning.
Winters remind me of hot and hearty soups. Just have a bowl of soup , sit back ,relax and watch TV :P. Today's recipe is such a delight, a chicken soup for babies and kids As chicken soup is made with onions, ginger, and garlic, that helps to boosts the immune system as well. I make this chicken soup more often as it is our family favorite.
Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup instructions
- Heat oil in pot, add onions and cook until translucent.
- Add all the veggies and rice to the pot, cook additional 5 min..
- Add your cooked chicken and the Ms. Dash seasoning and stir to combine (this is baby friendly so no added salt, but if you'd like to add salt or pepper, now is the time to do it).
- Pour in your chicken broth, bring to a boil then reduce to medium-low and let simmer until rice is cooked.
- Tip: you can add a squeeze of lemon when serving in bowl, adds a nice citrus zing♡.
If your baby/kid doesn't want to drink it plain, you could also serve this chicken soup with mashed. Slowly mix brown rice into squash mixture until desired consistency is reached; stir in yogurt.. Open me for storage and heating instuctions!.. Better digestion takes place in the daytime, so it advised to feed chicken soup to toddlers and babies during the day. It is best to check with your paediatrician before giving any new food to your baby.