Chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day. Try Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About Today. Sauté your chicken, onion, carrots, and garlic in a little olive oil. Add cans of peas and corn.
Keep reading for a quick and easy chicken noodle soup recipe that is sure to lift your spirits. Bring two boxes of chicken stock to a boil in a large pot. For the soup: Set a large stock pot over medium heat. You can cook Chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day
- It’s 2 cups of cooked cubed chicken.
- You need 1 can of peas undrained.
- You need 1 can of corn undrained.
- Prepare 1 of chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of large can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of heaping tbsp minced garlic.
- It’s To taste of Salt pepper onion and garlic powder.
- Prepare of About 12 cups of water.
- It’s 3 of chicken bullion cubes.
Chock-full of poultry, potatoes, peas and corn, this recipe for easy chicken pot pie makes two golden pies, so you can serve one at supper and save the other for a busy night. This is the best chicken potpie recipe to have on hand when company comes over. —Karen Johnson, Bakersfield, California. Get Recipe Speedy loves soup, especially when it's rainy. Sam loves soup whatever the weather condition.
Chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day step by step
- Sauté your chicken, onion, carrots, and garlic in a little olive oil. Add cans of peas and corn. Ad tomatoes and stir. Add water and chicken bullion cubes and bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer. I let it cook about 45 minutes. Had cornbread with it. Very very comforting😊.
This rainy day vegetable soup was made with chayote, carrot, potatoes, spinach and the meat from the scrap bones I used for making the broth. How to make Summer Vegetable soup with Pesto. Add the tomato paste and cook a few minutes more. Add the chicken stock, bay leaves and orzo and cook until the orzo is al dente. Getting soup made on a rainy day!