Tomato Soup with Bread. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Soup Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high. Return the tomato puree to the pot and add the tomato juice and the bread.
Zesty roasted tomato and chili broth with slow-simmered chicken, masa, corn, poblano peppers, black beans, and hominy, with lime and cilantro. For the tuscan bread and tomato soup. Add the onion, and cook, stirring, until tender, about five minutes. You can cook Tomato Soup with Bread using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Soup with Bread
- Prepare 5 of smokey pork sausages.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1/4 of spam.
- You need 1/2 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 5 of garlics.
- Prepare 1 of brown shallots.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of White pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- You need of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato sauce (ketchup).
- It’s of Starch flour to thicken.
Meanwhile, pulse the tomatoes in a food processor fitted with the steel blade until coarsely blended. Add the garlic to the pot. Tear in the bread up, mix well and season to taste. By this time the roasted tomatoes will be done, with juice bursting out of their skins, so add them to the pan, remembering to scrape all the lovely juices and sticky bits from the bottom of the tray.
Tomato Soup with Bread step by step
- Boil the tomatoes until it is deflated and soft. Then smash to get the juice. Afterwards, pour it to the boiling chicken broth..
- While waiting to boil the tomatoes, prepare all the ingredients. Cut all in the same size if possible. Bring all to boil..
- Fry garlic and shallots until it is golden brown, then add to the pot..
- Season with salt, sugar, pepper, nutmeg, and ketchup. Lastly, add starch flour to thicken..
The ultimate soup and sandwich combo—creamy tomato soup and a gooey grilled cheese—come together as one in this recipe for an incredible, snackable pull-apart bread. Starting with an already-made loaf of crusty Italian bread, this creative take on a classic food pairing is super easy to pull together and makes for a rave-worthy appetizer for anything from tailgates to holiday gatherings. Cut the saved center of the roll in half. What's in Panera's Creamy Tomato Soup. Panera Creamy Tomato Soup is a vegetarian soup, so I am using vegetable stock for this recipe, if you prefer, you could use chicken stock.