Recipe: Perfect Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣
Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣. Discover Tasty Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Mushrooms. Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. An easy & comforting smoked sausage soup packed full of healthy vegetables like carrot, celery, potatoes, sweet potatoes & greens.
An easy one pot dinner option that the whole family will love! In my opinion, you can never go wrong with soup. Whether it's a slow cooker chicken tortellini soup or a savory stuffed pepper soup, it's always a hit in my. You can cook Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣
- Prepare 2 packages of smoked sausage (sliced into coins).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of margarine or butter.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 bag (16 ounce) of baby carrots.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of small bag baby red potatoes.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (15.5 ounce) of light red kidney beans.
- It’s 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of cans of chicken broth.
Great recipe for Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣. See great recipes for Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣 too! Eating your vegetables has never been easier! This tasty soup recipe from Johnsonville Kitchens has everything you need for a hearty, veggie-friendly meal.
Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣 instructions
- I’m a large pot, sauté in the margarine or butter: onions, green pepper, baby carrots until veggies are tender……Cover pot…..
- Add the black pepper, oregano and minced garlic, sauté well…….
- Now add your 2 packages of smoked sausage, sauté for a few minutes…….
- Now add your baby red potatoes, stir well…….
- Next add : diced tomatoes, red kidney beans and chicken broth, bring to a boil….. Stir well……
- Continue to cook over medium heat, covered for 1 hour or until all veggies are tender……..
- Stir soup, spoon into a bowl and enjoy 😉!.
Delicious carrots, celery, tomatoes, onions and potatoes make this soup attractive for veggie fans, but the Johnsonville Polish Sausage makes this meal a favorite for everyone. After the sausage has fully cooked, drain the sausage. Add the garlic to the pan, let sausage and garlic cook for about a minute. Then, add the chicken roasted tomatoes, bay leaves, chicken stock, white pepper, onion powder, and season salt to the pot. This hearty Sausage and Vegetable Soup is loaded with juicy grilled Italian sausage, tender pasta noodles, vegetables and bold savory flavors!