How to Make Tasty Vegetable Beef Soup
Vegetable Beef Soup. Try Our Soup Incorporated with Protein Sources You Can Feel Good About Today. Scrumptious Beef Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today! Add browned beef, water, broth, tomatoes with juices, carrots, potatoes, corn, bay leaves and garlic.
Soup from scratch requires making stock from bones, chopping vegetables and an all day simmer. First, choose ground beef, a quick-cooking, but hearty, meat option. Place roast in a large Dutch oven. You can cook Vegetable Beef Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Beef Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of stew beef.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 stalks of celery.
- It’s 3 of small carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of white potatoes, small diced.
- You need 3 ears of corn, cut off cob.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen baby Lima beans.
- Prepare 1 of small can lesueur peas.
- You need 1 can of green beans.
- It’s 1 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 24 of oz's V8 juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Add the water, barley, onion, celery, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect cozy soup and such a good way to use up all those veggies stocked in the fridge! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the tender chunks of protein-rich beef and abundance of nutritious vegetables. Plus it's a versatile recipe so feel free to replace veggies with others you may have on hand.
Vegetable Beef Soup instructions
- Cut stew beef into bite sized cubes. Brown in saute pan and transfer to a large stock pot..
- Add carrots, celery and onions to saute pan and cook until tender. Transfer to stock pot with beef..
- Add just enough water to cover and simmer until beef is tender. Keep an eye on the water level and add more if necessary..
- Add potatoes, corn and lima beans to stock pot. Add additional water to cover. Cook over medium heat until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add remaining ingredients and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer 20-30 minutes. Enjoy!.
- NOTE: Beef and vegetables can be browned in the stock pot. I just prefer the saute pan. NOTE: One pound of ground beef can be substituted for beef stew with the same delicious results..
Mix beef broth and beef stew meat in a large pot over medium heat. How to Make Vegetable Beef Soup in the Slow Cooker. This is the perfect recipe to make with leftover beef, or on the stovetop after your beef cooks, but you can also make the whole soup in the slow cooker. Taste of Home has the best vegetable beef soup recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Italian Beef Vegetable Soup This hearty vegetable beef soup features a ton of fresh vegetables, making it the perfect dish to use up all that summer produce.