Classic Chicken Soup.
You can have Classic Chicken Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Classic Chicken Soup
- You need 800 grams of chicken cut in chunk.
- It’s 3 stick of celery.
- It’s 3 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry thyme.
- Prepare 5 clove of crush garlic.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 200 grams of napa cabbage.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
Classic Chicken Soup instructions
- in pan with butter saute garlic and onion then chicken for 1 minute then put all ingredient into preasure cooker on high for 15 minute.
- add salt then simmer 5 minute and serve hot.
- serve as it is or over white rice..