Recipe: Tasty Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP
Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP. Try Our Soup Incorporated with Protein Sources You Can Feel Good About Today. Instant Pot vegetable beef soup is a hearty and easy dinner that the whole family will love! If you don't have an Instant Pot yet (Amazon affiliate), I've got you covered with my stove top vegetable beef soup recipe. 👌🏻.
Plus this soup tastes like it has been cooking all day. Make a hearty vegetable beef soup in no time with this Instant Pot soup recipe. Goodbye to all day simmering, this is a quick and easy dinner for any busy weeknight. You can have Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP
- It’s 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of stew meat.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow onion diced.
- Prepare 4 TBSP of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 of carrots diced.
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks with leaves diced.
- You need 4 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine.
- It’s 8.5 oz of can cut green beens with juice.
- Prepare 8.5 oz of can corn with juice.
- It’s 10 oz of can Rotel with juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Prepare 1 TSP of thyme.
- You need 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 TSP of black pepper.
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- Prepare of Croutons.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
The best part about this Instant Pot vegetable beef soup is that you can literally use whatever vegetables you like. Can I use a bag of frozen veggies? Allow the pressure to release before removing the lid. Set Instant Pot to "Sauté" and add oil, onion, and garlic.
Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP step by step
- Turn instant pot to saute high setting..
- When pot reads hot add in olive oil, onion, and meat. Cook for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Add in garlic, carrots, and celery stirring occasionally for another minute..
- Add in broth, stirring/scrapping the bottom of the pot to remove any bit that may be stuck to the bottom.
- Stir in wine, corn, green beens and Rotel..
- Stir in basil, thyme, salt and pepper..
- Seal instant pot and cook at high pressure for 8 minutes. Allow a 10 minute natural release. Release rest of the pressure..
- Ladle into bowls and top with crotons and Parmesan cheese..
Season generously with salt and pepper. Instant Pot is an amazing tool for any soup lover. This beef and vegetable stew is easy to make your go to dump freezer meal. Since soup season is in full swing, the snow days are rolling in and temps below humanly acceptable, I decided to make the YUMMIEST, most comforting and healthy Instant Pot soup with grass-fed ground beef, lots of vegetable, a healthy choice of pasta, beans and greens off course. My Mom's Old-Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup is one of my all-time favorite soup recipes..