How to Prepare Tasty Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas
Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas. Mix cumin, chili pepper, garlic powder, and salt. It's loaded with chunks of vegetables and chicken, seasoned with the authentic McCormick® Organics Fajita Seasoning. Top it with cheese, tortilla strips and sliced jalapeño peppers for a complete, weeknight-friendly meal.
Chicken Tortilla Soup starts with onions, bell pepper, and corn tortillas simmered in chicken stock and blended with spices like cumin and chili powder. This soup is a knock-off from the famous soup recipe at Tommy Bahamas. How to Serve Chicken Fajita Soup. You can have Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas
- Prepare 1 cup of heat roasted red bell pepper.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can of cannellini beans.
- You need 1 pound of your favorite grilled chicken Fajita meat.
- Prepare 3 of medium carrots.
- It’s 1 of corn on the cob.
- You need 8 ounces of white mushrooms.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pints of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of large onion I used strawberry onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can of sweet peas.
- You need To taste of cayenne pepper per individual desire optional.
Chicken Fajita Soup is perfect for any time you are craving Mexican, but want to keep it light and healthy! Add the seasonings, bean liquids, chicken broth, bring to a simmer. Add all the rest of the ingredients. This Chicken Tortilla Soup is the soup of my dreams.
Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas instructions
- Peel and wash your vegetables. Dice the onion, slice the celery, remove corn off cob, slice your carrots..
- Heat a pan with the peanut oil. Slice the mushrooms. Add the onions, celery, and carrots. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Stirfry the onion mixture 15 minutes..
- Open the beans and drain but keep the liquids. Add beans to the onion mixture. Stirfry 10 minutes..
- Add the seasonings, bean liquids, chicken broth, bring to a simmer. Add all the rest of the ingredients. Simmer 12 minutes. Cover and allow to rest for 15 minutes. Serve, add cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.
It's almost dump and run for the ideal easy weeknight dinner or fabulous for crowds. It is loaded with juicy, tender shredded chicken, hearty black beans, sweet corn, fire roasted tomatoes, tangy green chiles, kickin' poblanos, creamy enchilada sauce and aromatic onions and garlic, seasoned to perfection and all topped with crispy, salty. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Saute' veggies until soft and tender. Add remaining butter and cook chicken until brown and no longer pink in the middle.