Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Chicken noodle soup
Chicken noodle soup.
You can have Chicken noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken noodle soup
- You need 4-6 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 3 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 8-10 cups of water.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 2 of large carrots.
- Prepare Handful of green beans.
- It’s 5-8 of red skin potatoes.
- It’s of Chicken bullion cube (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 6 of shakes salt free garlic & herb seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of elbow noodles or your favorite pasta.
Chicken noodle soup instructions
- Bring water, chicken stock & chicken broth to a boil. Add bullion cube if desired. Add garlic powder & garlic & herb seasoning. While waiting for it to boil, chop potatoes & add them in. Chop onions & add to pan with olive oil & minced garlic, cook over medium. Chop carrots & green beans & add to pan. Cook over medium high..
- Ince mixture is boiling add chicken & vegetables. Let cook partially covered for 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes remove chicken & start shredding with 2 forks..
- Add pasta. Return shredded chicken to soup. Let cook 15 minutes, add a little more salt, pepper & garlic seasoning. Enjoy..