Easiest Way to Make Delicious Tuscan Soup
Tuscan Soup. Tuscan soup with spicy sausages, potatoes, and spinach. Simmer a pot of Ellie Krieger's healthy Tuscan Vegetable Soup recipe from Food Network, a classic vegetable soup loaded with zucchini, beans, tomatoes and more. When you don't know what's for dinner but it needs to be comforting, we suggest this soup.
Zuppa Toscana Soup that's Even Better than Olive Garden's! This soup is a regular in my home, it's one of my families favorites! I love that it's so easy to make and it has such an incredible flavor thanks to those hearty bits of sausage. You can have Tuscan Soup using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuscan Soup
- It’s 1 box of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 5 of teeth of garlic.
- You need 1 of leek.
- You need of Vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 of celery.
- Prepare 5 of carrots.
- It’s 5 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 box of kale.
- You need of Sweet paprika, nut Meg, black pepper.
- You need 4 of burgers or vegan meat.
- Prepare of sweet cream, heavy (30%+).
Remove skin from sausage and crumble into frying pan. Add chopped onion, and cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Place meat in a large stock pot; add stock and potatoes. This outstanding soup will be popular with the whole family.
Tuscan Soup instructions
- Heat small chunks of mushrooms.
- Add onion and sliced garlic.
- Add sliced leek.
- Add vegetable broth to cover all ingredients.
- Add sliced celery, 5 sticks or so.
- Add 5 carrots slices into cubes.
- Add 5 potatoes slices into cubes.
- Chop kale and add, make sure vegetable broth covers it all.
- Can add paprika, nut Meg, black pepper.
- Let it cook for a bit.
- Grill on the side vegan burgers sliced to cubes. When ready, pan is roasted, use some water to "clean" the pan and add with the meat for flavor.
- Mix it all together.
- Add sweet cream and heat for another 10' or so.
- Serve and enjoy.
Though it feels special, it's actually quick to make. I like serving it with fresh hot rolls. —Lisa Sinicki, Erie, Pennsylvania Tuscan Sausage and Potato Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home Next Recipe. Soup was very good with a delicate flavor. Healthy greens and beans add a flavorful punch to this easy soup recipe. Warm up on a chilly day with this Tuscan Bean Soup recipe.