Recipe: Appetizing Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup
Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup. Explore Soups Made with Nutrition-Packed Ingredients You Know and Love Today. Rub a little olive oil all over the chicken breast and sprinkle all over with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil over medium heat.
Fry chicken pieces in the oil until slightly browned and the juices run clear. Bring the chicken broth and bay leaf to a simmer in a medium saucepan. Add the carrot, celery and zucchini. You can have Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped sweet onion.
- It’s 1 of large clove chopped garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 8 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 14 ounce of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- It’s 8 ounces of grilled chicken breast chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped green beans.
Place the chicken breast on a cutting board and slice crosswise into thin slices. Spoon the vegetables and barley into serving bowls, then add the hot broth. Add chicken; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; remove chicken from pot and transfer to a platter.
Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup step by step
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil in a large saucepan..
- Add basil, oregano and chicken broth and bring to a boil..
- Add tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, celery and chicken breast. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add green beans and simmer for another 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Serve and enjoy!.
This Roast Chicken soup is the solution to using up all of the extra vegetables as well as the leftover chicken. It's a hearty soup and will warm your body right up on a cold day. Quick and easy chicken vegetable soup recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot on stovetop. It's healthy, loaded with Italian seasoning, veggies, chicken. This is the best, cheap, hearty, healthy chicken vegetable soup and the perfect weeknight meal for chilly Winter days.