Recipe: Appetizing Stuffed Cabbage Soup
Stuffed Cabbage Soup. This stuffed cabbage soup is easily prepared in one pot for a new, easy version of the hearty "I love this soup because it tastes just like stuffed cabbages without all the hard work of stuffing the. Unstuffed cabbage roll soup has all the great flavors of traditional cabbage rolls, without all the fuss. They're cabbage leaves stuffed with a flavorful beef and rice filling; smothered in a sweet and.
Today's recipe is one that is a HUGE help to me when I'm trying to cut calories…Stuffed Cabbage Soup. OH SO GOOD with a unique taste! If you like vegetable soup then this is similar, but with a little bit of sweet taste. You can have Stuffed Cabbage Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Cabbage Soup
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic & herb seasoning.
- You need 1.25 pounds of ground beef (90/10).
- You need 1 of yellow onion diced.
- It’s 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of medium green cabbage (chopped or diced).
- You need 2-3 of carrots, cut to your liking.
- It’s 1 (32 oz) of bottle of beef broth.
- It’s 3 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of uncooked white rice.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 3 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need of Optional:parsley.
Stuffed cabbage is a comfort-food classic, but it's also a relatively time-intensive dish to make. When you don't have all afternoon to assemble the real deal, this soup will reliably satisfy your stuffed. I love little stuffed cabbage rolls. They make me think of my grandma.
Stuffed Cabbage Soup step by step
- Pour olive oil into pot over medium high heat. Add ground beef, garlic, salt, pepper, & Italian seasoning. Break up meat with spatula & let cook 5 minutes. Then add onion & cook 2-3 minutes..
- Note: you may want to switch to a bigger pot* Add your remaining ingredients to the pot, stir & bring to simmer. Add salt, pepper and more minced garlic if desired. Turn heat down to medium-low and let cook with lid on for 25-30 minutes. Stir occasionally, and reduce heat to low for the last 10 minutes. You can add parsley or parmesan cheese for garnish. Enjoy!.
She would make them by scratch and serve them for dinner time to time. Stuffed Cabbage Soup is a simple hearty recipe with all the delicious flavors of Traditional Stuffed Cabbage Rolls but none of the work! I wanted stuffed cabbage for dinner. So I ran to the market and. Unstuffed cabbage soup has all the great flavors of cabbage rolls, without the fuss.