Recipe: Delicious Egg Misua Noodles Soup
Egg Misua Noodles Soup. Add chicken stock or water and bring to a boil. Stir in misua noodles and then lower the heat to simmer. Season with patis, salt and pepper.
My maternal grandmother used to cook this mee sua soup for us when I was a little girl. Every time i have this simple noodle soup, I am immediately brought back in time. See great recipes for Egg Misua Noodles Soup, Turkey Egg Noodle Bake too! You can cook Egg Misua Noodles Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg Misua Noodles Soup
- It’s 150 gr of misua noodles.
- Prepare 150 gr of boneless chicken meat, diced, boiled, set aside the chicken broth, strained the broth.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 100 gr of baby bok choy, halved, washed.
- You need 1 of carrot, julienned.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- You need 1 of lt chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onions, diagonally cut.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Misua (also spelled mee sua or miswa) are a very thin variety of salted noodles made from wheat flour. How to cook Miswa at Patola Soup Misua at Patola Soup Recipe, Misua is an egg wheat noodles, commonly added on any kind of sauté vegetable soups. Try this Misua with Meat Balls and Patola Soup; it is a nutritious comforting soup, especially on a cool rainy day. Patola is also known as Luffa or Sponge Gourd; it contains calcium, iron, and phosphorus and has a good source of vitamin B.
Egg Misua Noodles Soup step by step
- Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add chicken meat and chicken stock. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Cook until boiling..
- Add carrot dan baby bok choy. Keep cooking until the vegetables are half cooked..
- Add misua noodles. Continue cooking until misua is soft (more or less 2-3 minutes)..
- Lower the heat. Stir the broth, in a slow stream pour in eggs. Check the taste..
- Add sesame oil and green onions right before it’s removed from the heat. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
Misua Noodles Soup with Meatballs and Vegetables is made with wheat or 'Chinese vermicelli noodles'. This is a classic Filipino soup and easy to make for any night. My mother cooked this often when we were children especially because my younger sister was a picky eater. Misua soup was the only thing my little sister ate then. Start with a good soup stock and mix in the meatballs, noodles.