Vegetable cream soup. Say Yes to Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted for Sippable Satisfaction. How to Make Quick and Easy Creamy Vegetable Soup. We have been making this soup for years.
Blend with a little cream or coconut milk, and you are done. In a Dutch oven, saute onion in butter until tender. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. You can cook Vegetable cream soup using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable cream soup
- It’s 1.5 liters of water.
- It’s 4 pcs of 🥦 Potatoes.
- It’s 1 pc of 🥦 Carrots.
- You need 6 pcs of 🥦 Brussels sprouts.
- Prepare 1 pcs of 🥦 Broccoli.
- Prepare 70 gr of 🥦 Green beans.
- Prepare to taste of 🥦 Salt, pepper.
Add the chopped onion and cook until tender without browning. Stir in diced potato and liquid. Bring to a boil and simmer until potato is tender. Homemade Creamy Vegetable Soup is an insanely delicious, creamy vegetable soup without any cream.
Vegetable cream soup step by step
- Cut the potatoes into cubes..
- Bring water to a boil. Add potatoes in water..
- Carrot cut into rings..
- After 10 minutes, add the carrots..
- Boil for 7 minutes..
- Add Brussels sprouts, broccoli, and green beans..
- Cook for another 10 minutes. Add salt, pepper to taste..
- Whisk the soup in a blender..
Its perfect if you are looking for a vegetarian meal or just something light and easy. Lets talk about this creamy vegetarian soup today because it is just as delicious as any meaty chicken soup you've had in your life. How to make creamy vegetable soup. Prepare the vegetables by sautéing the carrots, celery, and onion in butter and oil.; Stir in the chopped potatoes, Italian seasoning, and chicken stock. While the veggies are cooking, prepare the cream mixture by melting the remaining butter, stirring in the flour, milk, and cream.