Recipe: Delicious Cheesey Veggie Soup from a Mix
Cheesey Veggie Soup from a Mix. Explore Soups Made with Nutrition-Packed Ingredients You Know and Love Today. In a large kettle, bring water to a boil. Add hash browns, vegetables and bouillon.
Tips for Cheddar Broccoli Potato Soup. This broccoli potato cheese soup won't freeze well because of the dairy. If you don't have cheddar, try using another flavorful, good melting cheese such as Gruyere cheese. You can have Cheesey Veggie Soup from a Mix using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesey Veggie Soup from a Mix
- You need package of Mix.
- You need 2 T of butter.
- You need 2 cups of whole dairy milk or try a milk substitute if you wish.
- Prepare 2 cups of diced veggies. I used carrots and potatoes.
Easy Cheesy Vegetarian is a light-hearted food blog focusing on simple vegetarian recipes. No fuss, no weird ingredients, just heaps of flavour! Place the mixed vegetables and frozen broccoli into a large pot. Pour in the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
Cheesey Veggie Soup from a Mix instructions
- Melt butter on med and quickly saute veggies in butter for 2 – 4 minutes * Depending on veggies used.
- Add mix and milk, stir until smooth, simmer until veggies are softened a bit, maybe 15-20 mins..
- Was delish actually and quite surprisingly. So, don't be scared to try things in a package. Just check the package ingredients. 🙂.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat; stir in the flour until smooth and cook for a few minutes until the color lightens. Cheesy Vegetable Soup is jam packed with tender vegetables in a creamy cheesy soup. This soup has amazing flavor and is so comforting in the winter! The weather has been so weird here in Utah since we got back from Disneyworld. Not too cold, and today it has been raining.