How to Make Delicious Crock pot beef vegetable soup
Crock pot beef vegetable soup.
You can have Crock pot beef vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot beef vegetable soup
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of beef meat- cut into 1-inch cubes.
- It’s 2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion- diced.
- You need 2 of gloves garlic- minced.
- You need 2 of carrots- peeled and finely chopped.
- You need 4 of tomatoes- diced.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 200 ml of cooking sour cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 of red pepper- cut into pieces.
- Prepare pieces of Broccoli- cut into.
- You need of Chopped fresh parsley- for dressing in the end.
Crock pot beef vegetable soup step by step
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high. Add the beef and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Brown the beef on all sides, disturbing it as little as possible on each side so that it develops nice coloring..
- Once the beef is lightly browned (it won’t be all the way cooked through), remove it to a 6-quart slow cooker..
- To the pan, add the onion. Cook and stir until the onion is beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and let cook 30 seconds..
- To the slow cooker, add the carrots, broccoli, red pepper, diced tomatoes in their juices, tomato sauce, cooking sour cream, oregano and remaining 1 teaspoon salt..
- Cover and cook on low until the beef and vegetables are tender. Serve hot, sprinkled with fresh parsley..