Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Carrot Soup
Carrot Soup. Carrot Soup is amazing – and so quick and easy! Made even more amazing by using bacon as the flavour The humble carrot makes an amazing creamy carrot soup – but when you sneak bacon in. Carrot Soup I found this the easiest directions to follow.
LIT'rally like drinking peanut sauce through a straw but with far less guilt and way more nutritiounal value. Carrot soup (referred to in French as Potage de Crécy, Potage Crécy, Potage à la Crécy, Purée à la Crécy and Crème à la Crécy) is a soup prepared with carrot as a primary ingredient. It can be prepared as a cream- or broth-style soup. You can have Carrot Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Soup
- You need 4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salr.
- It’s 1/2 lb of carrots, cut into 1/4 inch strips.
- It’s 1 large of potato, peeled and diced.
- You need 1 large of yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
Creamy Carrot Soup recipe is easy, healthy and delicious! This Carrot Soup is loaded with carrots but gets a ton of added flavor from browned onions, garlic, ginger and the other herbs and spices. This pureed soup of carrot with a hint of dill would make an elegant first course at a Thanksgiving feast or any other special occasion. Reviews for: Photos of Carrot Soup.
Carrot Soup step by step
- Bring water and salt to a boil. Add carrots, potato, and onion, cover, and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender..
- Puree vegetables using blender..
- Resume cooking puree. Add basil and pepper. Heat to serving temperature..
- Stir in butter just before serving. If desired, garnish with croutons..
- 55 calories per serving..
The key to carrot soup is, unsurprisingly, the carrots. If you can, try to get a few bundles of the I like to keep my carrot soup limited on ingredients to let the carrots shine, but if you want to jazz up this. This healthy Carrot Ginger Soup is made with fresh carrots, a hint of fresh ginger and a touch of sour cream blended together until creamy, perfect for lunch or dinner. An easy & healthy carrot soup recipe. Just carrots, onions, garlic, and herbs are all you need for homemade, low carb Carrot Soup.