Recipe: Appetizing Roasted Butternut, Sweet Potato and Carrot soup
Roasted Butternut, Sweet Potato and Carrot soup. Home » Recipes » Butternut Squash Sweet Potato Carrot Soup. Butternut Squash Sweet Potato Carrot Soup. This page may contain affiliate links.
Drizzle with olive oil and toss the veggies to make sure they are all coated with oil. What you'll need to make Butternut Squash and sweet potato soup. To begin, melt the butter over medium heat in a large pot and add the onions. You can cook Roasted Butternut, Sweet Potato and Carrot soup using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Butternut, Sweet Potato and Carrot soup
- Prepare 1 of butternut.
- Prepare 3 of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- You need 1 tsp of dried corriander.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 pinch of rock salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of veg stock cube.
- Prepare 1/2 pints of boiled water.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of very small white onion.
Add the butternut squash, sweet potatoes, chicken broth, salt, and pepper to the pot. I didn t have celery and scaled the quantities up to feed my large (hungry) family. Heat the EVOO in a soup pot over medium-high heat, add the butter and melt into the oil. Add the chipotle, coriander, cumin, paprika, garlic, onions, apple, ginger, cinnamon and some nutmeg and.
Roasted Butternut, Sweet Potato and Carrot soup step by step
- preheat oven to gas mark 6.
- chop butternut into cubes and deseed place on roasting tray, do the same for potatoes and carrots. I don't peel as adds taste.
- pour over olive oil and place in oven for 30 to 40 minutes or gone roasted colour..
- boil kettle and pour out into jug half a pint add Vegas stock cube and stir.
- place chopped onion and garlic cloves into soup maker or blender.
- add Veg stock, salt and pepper, basil and corriander.
- now check roasted veg if done to a light crispy colour or to your own tastes remove from oven and place in soup maker or blender.
- turn on soup maker select program wait and lovely hot soup.
- if using blender, bend then put one serving into pan and heat gently.
In a large pot heat vegetable oil and add onion over a medium heat. The soup consists of roasted squash, carrots, apple, onion, garlic, and ginger. I blend everything in my Vitamix blender to create a very creamy smooth soup that is entirely addictive. Add onions to soften, then the sweet potato and butternut squash; stir for one minute or so. Add in the butternut squash, sweet potato, apple, vegetable broth, cinnamon, curry powder, ginger, and nutmeg.