Carrot soup. Most Made Today Carrot, Potato, and Cabbage Soup. This easy carrot soup recipe is a great way to use up a bag of carrots that were forgotten in your produce drawer. The carrots cook together with aromatics like onions, garlic and fresh herbs before being puréed into a silky smooth soup that's delicious for dinner or packed up for lunch.
In a blender, blend carrots and broth until smooth. The BEST way to eat carrots!! The humble carrot makes an amazing creamy carrot soup – but when you sneak bacon in, it makes it over-the-top delicious!. You can cook Carrot soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot soup
- You need 3 of carrots.
- It’s 1 of sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 14 oz of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
This is a terrific carrot recipe to serve as a meal. Thick and creamy, savoury and sweet, Carrot Soup is quick to make, healthy, freezes brilliantly, and the only thing it needs is hot crusty bread for dunking. Yukon Gold potatoes—instead of cream—make a smooth carrot soup vegan and add a mild sweetness. If you don't have Yukon Golds on hand, russet potatoes will work, too. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin In a medium sized stock pot, over high heat, combine the chicken stock, carrots, garlic, dill weed, salt and butter.
Carrot soup step by step
- Chop carrots, sweet potatoes and onion. Mince garlic and ginger..
- In a large pot bring the carrots, sweet potatoes and onion to a simmer in the vegetable broth. Add garlic and ginger cover and heat for 20-25 minutes until carrots and potatoes are soft..
- Allow to cool slightly, then transfer to a blender and purée until smooth..
- Return soup to pot. Over very low heat stir in the coconut milk and salt, stirring well to combine. Heat until heated through for 3-4 minutes..
Just carrots, onions, garlic, and herbs are all you need for homemade, low carb Carrot Soup. Perfect either as a side, or as a meal in itself, this healthy and filling Carrot Soup is a great addition to your dinner. Roasted Carrot Soup is an easy carrot soup recipe with tomatoes, garlic, cumin, and Greek yogurt to make it creamy and filling. This tomato-based vegetarian soup is simple, healthy, and the leftovers are perfect for lunches and dinners all week long! Today's roasted carrot soup recipe comes from one of the most important people in my life.