How to Make Yummy Carrot creamy no-cream curried soup
Carrot creamy no-cream curried soup. Warm Up With Creamy No-Cream Curried Carrot Soup. By Alison Ashton @eatcheap More by Alison. Creamy Carrot With Curry Soup Creamy Carrot With Curry Soup.
I also added a tsp ground cloves. In a large saucepan, saute onion in oil. Stir in the broth, carrots, curry, thyme and bay leaf. You can cook Carrot creamy no-cream curried soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot creamy no-cream curried soup
- Prepare 3 T of canola oil.
- You need 1 pound of carrots chopped.
- Prepare 2 of large chopped shallots.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 1 T of curry powder.
- It’s 1/2 t of salt.
- You need 1/4 t of black pepper.
- Prepare 2.5 c of veg stock.
- It’s 2 T of almond butter.
- It’s 1 of lime juice and zest.
In a large saucepan, heat the oil until shimmering. Carrot ginger soup variation: Add freshly grated ginger with the garlic and ground spices. Curried carrot soup variation: Add some curry powder with the garlic and ground spices. Creamy carrot soup made with no butter, no cream and no oil.
Carrot creamy no-cream curried soup instructions
- Heat oil in medium saucepan..
- Add carrots, shallots, garlic, spices..
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Add veg stock, bring to boil..
- Reduce heat, simmer 5-7 minutes till carrots tender..
- Add almond butter and lime juice..
- Puree with wand mixer and garnish with zest.
With coconut curry flavor, this soup is clean, flavorful and creamy using coconut milk Whizz the soup to a purée with a hand blender, or purée in batches in a blender or food processor. Preheat medium pot over medium high heat. Transfer soup in batches to a food processor; blend until smooth. Return soup to the Dutch oven; stir in cream. Creamy Carrot Soup recipe is easy, healthy and delicious!