How to Make Yummy Carrot Soup
Carrot Soup. Carrot Soup is amazing – and so quick and easy! Made even more amazing by using bacon as the flavour The humble carrot makes an amazing creamy carrot soup – but when you sneak bacon in. Carrot soup PLUS peanut butter, chili garlic sauce and basil.
I had a few small beets in fridge so I put Smooth & Creamy Carrot Soup I used Fat Free Buttermilk which I usually substitute in soups that. Carrot soup (referred to in French as Potage de Crécy, Potage Crécy, Potage à la Crécy, Purée à la Crécy and Crème à la Crécy) is a soup prepared with carrot as a primary ingredient. It can be prepared as a cream- or broth-style soup. You can cook Carrot Soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Soup
- You need 1 1/4 pound of carrots.
- You need 1 Tbsp of EVOO.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, medium, minced.
- It’s 1 of large onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 cups of stock.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need of Kosher salt.
Creamy Carrot Soup recipe is easy, healthy and delicious! This Carrot Soup is loaded with carrots but gets a ton of added flavor from browned onions, garlic, ginger and the other herbs and spices. The key to carrot soup is, unsurprisingly, the carrots. If you can, try to get a few bundles of the I like to keep my carrot soup limited on ingredients to let the carrots shine, but if you want to jazz up this.
Carrot Soup step by step
- Cut carrots in 1" segments..
- Heat EVOO in pot over medium heat. Add garlic and onions, saute until onions are translucent..
- Add stock and carrots, bring to a gentle boil. Lower heat and simmer 20-30 minutes until carrots are tender..
- Remove from heat, cool for a few minutes..
- Puree mixture with hand blender, add lemon and salt to taste..
- Serve with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt..
This pureed soup of carrot with a hint of dill would make an elegant first course at a Thanksgiving feast or any other special occasion. Reviews for: Photos of Carrot Soup. This healthy Carrot Ginger Soup is made with fresh carrots, a hint of fresh ginger and a touch of sour cream blended together until creamy, perfect for lunch or dinner. An easy & healthy carrot soup recipe. Just carrots, onions, garlic, and herbs are all you need for homemade, low carb Carrot Soup.