Easiest Way to Make Delicious Tomato Carrot Soup
Tomato Carrot Soup. I often double this recipe and freeze half, so we can enjoy a taste of summer during the cold winter months. If I do freeze it, I omit the yogurt and stir it in after the soup's. This creamy Zanzibar carrot-tomato soup is an African Inspired type of dairy free bisque.
The tomato carrot soup has the sweetness of the carrots & onions, along with the slight tanginess of the tomatoes. Garlic in the soup gives a slight sharpness with the earthy flavors of cumin. A creamy carrot and tomato soup made from scratch! You can have Tomato Carrot Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Carrot Soup
- It’s portion of Oven.
- It’s 3 TBS of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 lb of sliced carrots.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare portion of Stovetop.
- You need 6 cups of low fat low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 16 ounce of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s of poultry seasoning.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
The Recipe: Creamy Carrot Tomato Soup. You will need a stock pot, a screen colander an immersion blender or traditional blender. Gluten Free + Low FODMAP + Vegan + Paleo. Tomato soup is proof that comfort can be both healthy and delicious.
Tomato Carrot Soup step by step
- Cook oven portion in oven at 375 degrees for 45-50 minutes..
- Combine oven and stovetop portion and puree..
- Cook on stovetop and add 1/2- 3/4 cup evaporated milk if desired..
Hi, this is a really simple quick soup. Only takes minutes to prepare but it is super healthy. I hope you will like it. What Can I Add to Canned Soup? Add carrots, peeled and diced, and curry powder.