Recipe: Perfect Carrot Ginger Soup
Carrot Ginger Soup. This carrot ginger soup is just that. All you need are carrots, onions, butter, a little ginger, a few strips of orange peel, some stock, water, and salt. The soup comes together in less than an hour.
It's healthy and easy to make, has a creamy smooth texture, and warms you from the inside out. Made from fresh carrots, ginger, onion. Keywords: Roasted carrot soup, carrot soup, carrot soup with ginger. You can cook Carrot Ginger Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Ginger Soup
- Prepare 800 grams of carrots.
- Prepare 4 of shallots.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of red chili.
- It’s 1 inch of fresh ginger.
- You need 1 TBSP of butter.
- It’s 32 oz of veggie broth.
- It’s 10 oz of half and half.
- You need 1 of lime.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need to taste of Cilantro.
Tag @themediterraneandish on Instagram and hashtag it #themediterraneandish. This healthy carrot ginger soup has a velvety smooth texture thanks to the addition of some creamy Greek yogurt. I'm more of a chunky fan. This light, flavorful carrot ginger soup is vegan!
Carrot Ginger Soup instructions
- Peel and sliced carrots, shallots, ginger, garlic, and chili and cook them in butter for 5 minutes until the shallots are shiny..
- Add broth and simmer until the carrots are soft..
- Blend until smooth..
- Return to heat and add cream, simmer..
- Add lime, salt, and pepper to taste..
This light, flavorful carrot ginger soup is vegan! It's made with pantry staples and comes together in a hurry, yet always seems to impress. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until carrots are tender when pierced. Carrot ginger soup delivers a nutrient-packed bowl of vegetables, coconut milk, and zippy kick of ginger.