Recipe: Delicious Carrot Thyme soup
Carrot Thyme soup. Carrot Soup is amazing – and so quick and easy! Made even more amazing by using bacon as the The humble carrot makes an amazing creamy carrot soup – but when you sneak bacon in, it makes. DIRECTIONS Add carrots and toss to coat.
Combine the carrots, stock and thyme in a pot. This pureed carrot soup uses wild lemon thyme which has a more pronounced lemon flavor than plain thyme. Look for it at your local farmers' market. You can have Carrot Thyme soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Thyme soup
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- It’s 8 C of vegetable stock.
- You need 2 sprigs of thyme.
- It’s 1/3 C of honey.
- You need 1/2 C of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper for more seasoning.
- You need of Thyme leaves for garnish.
This recipe serves eight as a side dish. View top rated Carrot thyme soup recipes with ratings and reviews. Carrot soups tend to be a little boring but when you roast the carrots first and add a kick of ginger A transformation into a smooth, rich and velvety roasted carrot and ginger soup. This roasted carrot apple soup is like a big hug – warm, comforting and nourishing for the body and You are here: Home » Meal Type » Soup + Stew » Carrot Apple Soup with Pecans and Thyme.
Carrot Thyme soup step by step
- Combine the carrots, vegetable stock and 2 thyme sprigs in a big pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the carrots are very tender, 45-60 minutes..
- Use an immersion blender to puree. (Blender, do in batches).
- Stir in honey and heavy cream and warm over low heat. Thin with warm stock if too thick. Season with S&P if needed. Garnish with thyme leaves..
- If using a regular blender, puree the soup in batches..
Place broth, honey, carrots, garlic, onion and thyme in a saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil over Discard thyme sprigs. To create a smooth texture, ladle about half of soup into a food processor. This simple carrot soup has a very classic flavor profile made up primarily of carrots, leeks, and thyme. Fairly positive I'm the only person sharing a hot soup recipe smack dab in the middle of August.