Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Carrot and ginger soup
Carrot and ginger soup. This carrot ginger soup is just that. Creamy, warming, and bright, it's a great way to warm up on cold nights. Creamy & refreshing, it's a satisfying, cozy meal.
This healthy carrot ginger soup has a velvety smooth texture thanks to the addition of some creamy Greek yogurt. I'm more of a chunky fan. Butternut squash, carrots, and ginger each bring a unique quality to this delicious pureed vegetable soup. You can cook Carrot and ginger soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot and ginger soup
- You need 500 g of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of big potato chopped.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of chopped Ginger.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 2 of Garlic gloves chopped.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of curry.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
Carrot and Ginger Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Carrot ginger soup is one of my favorite cold weather soups. It's healthy and easy to make, has a creamy smooth texture, and warms you from the inside out. Made from fresh carrots, ginger, onion, broth and a hint of spices, it's also dairy-free and vegan.
Carrot and ginger soup step by step
- Fry the onions with the garlic, and ginger. Then add the carrots, potatoes, the pepper, curry and salt..
- Add water and leave it until carrots and potatoes are tender..
- Pour the mixture in the blender, until it's thick creamy soup. Return soup to the pan, and heat through for 10 minutes..
- Put in serving bowls, and add a thin swirl of heavy cream on top. You can garnish with black pumpkin seeds and sliced almonds..
This light, flavorful carrot ginger soup is vegan! It's made with pantry staples and comes together in a hurry, yet always seems to impress. Fresh ginger makes a big difference—and what isn't used can be wrapped tightly and tossed in the freezer to use later. —Jenna Olson, Manchester, Missouri. Healthy Carrot Ginger Soup Recipe made with fresh ingredients like carrots, onion, potatoes, and ginger. One of my favorite soups to serve when I'm feeling under the weather, enjoy this cozy and nourishing Carrot Ginger Soup with a splash of coconut cream and fresh bread.