Recipe: Perfect Carrot and onion soup
Carrot and onion soup. Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Rich in antioxidants and other nutrients, carrots are also delicious. Carrot onion soup is a wholesome soup with a unique aroma and texture.
Just put in carrots, onions and spices together to make this soup recipe. It is a wholesome can cab be served as a main dish for dinner along with some freshly baked bread. Serve Spiced Carrot and Onion Soup Recipe with Summer Vegetable Lettuce &;amp; Pasta Salad Recipe With Croutons for a light. You can cook Carrot and onion soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot and onion soup
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 2-3 of garlics.
- It’s 350 ml of Chicken broth.
- It’s 250-300 ml of Water.
- You need 10 ml of Cream.
Roasted Carrot Soup is an easy carrot soup recipe with tomatoes, garlic, cumin, and Greek yogurt to make it creamy and filling. This tomato-based vegetarian soup is simple, healthy, and the leftovers are perfect for lunches and dinners all week long! Today's roasted carrot soup recipe comes from one of the most important people in my life. The humble carrot makes an amazing creamy carrot soup – but when you sneak bacon in, it makes it over-the-top delicious!.
Carrot and onion soup instructions
- Chopped all the onion carrots and garlics into small pieces.
- Heat the pot with high heat. Put butter and some olive oil. Start stir frying the onion..
- Add garlics. Put some salt and pepper and cook until the onion become transparent. Put the carrots into the pot..
- Put the chicken booth and water and bring it to boil. Turn to small heat and keep simmer for 30-40 mins, or until the carrot softened. Use a blender and blend it. Add some cream after blending. It’s ready to serve.
This is a terrific carrot recipe to serve as a meal. Thick and creamy, savoury and sweet, Carrot Soup is quick to make, healthy, freezes brilliantly, and the only thing it needs is hot crusty bread for dunking. Briefly sort through the lentils, removing any odd ones. This easy carrot soup recipe is a great way to use up a bag of carrots that were forgotten in your produce drawer. The carrots cook together with aromatics like onions, garlic and fresh herbs before being puréed into a silky smooth soup that's delicious for dinner or packed up for lunch.