Easy carrot soup. The key to carrot soup is, unsurprisingly, the carrots. If you can, try to get a few bundles of the I like to keep my carrot soup limited on ingredients to let the carrots shine, but if you want to jazz up this. This easy carrot soup recipe is a great way to use up a bag of carrots that were forgotten in your produce drawer.
But, if there was ever a time to break out the serious blender, this. An easy & healthy carrot soup recipe. Just carrots, onions, garlic, and herbs are all you need for homemade, low carb Carrot Soup. You can have Easy carrot soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy carrot soup
- Prepare 1/2 of chicken breast.
- It’s 2 of carrots, peeled.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- You need 1 slice of leek.
- Prepare 1 slice of celery.
- Prepare 1 slice of green pepper.
- You need 1 dash of garlic.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
- You need 1 of salt and black pepper.
Recipe: Creamy Curried Carrot Soup. by Grace Elkus. Dairy-free soups require a bit more creativity — but I'd argue that because of that, you end up with an even better result. This Roasted Carrot Soup tastes absolutely creamy, is loaded with flavour and is made in your oven! It's the easiest soup you'll ever make.
Easy carrot soup step by step
- Boil water. Add salt and pepper..
- Add veggies. And let boil for 20 minutes..
- Add everything to blender until texture is smooth..
- Add lemon. Optionally you can add a bit of sour cream or yogurt..
It's also vegan, gluten free and loaded with delicious. This is the best carrot soup recipe. It's sweet from carrots, tangy from cider vinegar, rich from cream and fresh from dill. Creamy Carrot Soup recipe is easy, healthy and delicious! This Carrot Soup is loaded with carrots but gets a ton of added flavor from browned onions, garlic, ginger and the other herbs and spices.