Recipe: Yummy Carrot soup
Carrot soup. Carrot Soup is amazing – and so quick and easy! Made even more amazing by using bacon as the flavour The humble carrot makes an amazing creamy carrot soup – but when you sneak bacon in. Carrot Soup I found this the easiest directions to follow.
LIT'rally like drinking peanut sauce through a straw but with far less guilt and way more nutritiounal value. Carrot soup (referred to in French as Potage de Crécy, Potage Crécy, Potage à la Crécy, Purée à la Crécy and Crème à la Crécy) is a soup prepared with carrot as a primary ingredient. It can be prepared as a cream- or broth-style soup. You can have Carrot soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot soup
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of fresh ginger, grated.
- You need 750 grams of carrots,chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 600 ml of vegetable broth.
- You need 125 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 of lime.
- Prepare 1 of water (if needed).
- You need 1 of seeds, mix.
The key to carrot soup is, unsurprisingly, the carrots. If you can, try to get a few bundles of the I like to keep my carrot soup limited on ingredients to let the carrots shine, but if you want to jazz up this. Creamy Carrot Soup recipe is easy, healthy and delicious! This Carrot Soup is loaded with carrots but gets a ton of added flavor from browned onions, garlic, ginger and the other herbs and spices.
Carrot soup instructions
- Saute The onion and carrots with coconut oil for 5 min..
- Add ginger, vegetable broth, coconut milk and bring to boil. Cook until the carrots are soft..
- Use hand blender and mix your soup until it's smooth..
- Add lime juice (salt, water) and cook for more 5 min..
- Serve hot with seeds on the top 🙂 Dobrou chut.
This pureed soup of carrot with a hint of dill would make an elegant first course at a Thanksgiving feast or any other special occasion. Reviews for: Photos of Carrot Soup. This healthy Carrot Ginger Soup is made with fresh carrots, a hint of fresh ginger and a touch of sour cream blended together until creamy, perfect for lunch or dinner. An easy & healthy carrot soup recipe. Just carrots, onions, garlic, and herbs are all you need for homemade, low carb Carrot Soup.