Recipe: Tasty Spicy Butternut Squash,Carrot &Leek Soup
Spicy Butternut Squash,Carrot &Leek Soup. Place the butternut squash and carrots on the tray and drizzle with olive oil. Add the carrots and butternut squash, and pour in the stock and bring up to the boil. Place butternut squash (flesh side up), carrots and onion onto a baking sheet.
I toss in cumin and chili powder to bring out the natural sweetness of carrots and squash. This healthy roasted Butternut Squash and Carrot Soup is perfect cold weather food and is super easy Tips for making roasted Butternut Squash and Carrot Soup. This butternut squash carrot soup recipe is healthy, simple, and has a great depth of flavor from the roasted vegetables! You can have Spicy Butternut Squash,Carrot &Leek Soup using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Butternut Squash,Carrot &Leek Soup
- It’s 1 large of butternut sqaush.
- You need 3 medium of carrots.
- You need 1 of leek.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of dried chipoltle seasoning.
If you like the sound of this recipe (and you like orange-colored soups), you may also like my easy butternut squash soup, this spicy sweet potato soup, my carrot and celery root. Watch how to make Spicy butternut squash soup. Meanwhile, place a pan on a medium heat and add the remaining olive oil. Plus, honestly, this is one of those soup recipes that can be made anytime in the year.
Spicy Butternut Squash,Carrot &Leek Soup instructions
- Split squash in half the long way and de seed.
- Cut off green head of leek and a little of the bottom. Then, cut in half the long way..
- Trim and clean carrots. Cut the long way in half..
- Place all on baking sheet skin side down. Drizzle heavily with olive oil and season with salt pepper..
- Roast for 45 minutes on 400.
- In a blender add the pulp of the squash, all the veggies and dried chipoltle..
- Blend to desired texture.
- Freeze for later use or portion 2/3 mixture to 1/3 hot water for a savory soup.
Butternut squash is almost available all year, meaning this easy butternut squash soup is not only a winter recipe. Spicy Butternut Squash and Carrot Soup. Full of spicy, comforting flavor, this butternut squash and carrot soup makes an easy weeknight meal that goes great with toasted bread. Spicy Roasted Butternut Squash and Carrot SoupGo Go Go Gourmet. Herbed Ricotta Butternut Squash Noodles with Walnuts, Chickpeas and Cumin-Roasted Carrots and CauliflowerInspiralized.