How to Prepare Yummy Carrot, Spinach and Coriander Soup!
Carrot, Spinach and Coriander Soup!. Great recipe for Carrot, Spinach and Coriander Soup!. Tip: Cumin seeds and a dash of Lea & Perrins works with the flavours in this recipe. This Moroccan carrot soup recipe is a breeze to make, and has the warmth of any creamy soup…but dairy free.
This wonderfully thick, creamy and hearty soup is perfect for cold winters. The colour really adds a warm touch to the table and you can vary the ingredient amounts to make it thicker and so forth. Spray a large saucepan with cooking spray and stir-fry the onions, potatoes and garlic with the ground coriander for a few minutes then add a couple of tablespoons of water, turn the heat down to a minimum and cover the pan. You can cook Carrot, Spinach and Coriander Soup! using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot, Spinach and Coriander Soup!
- It’s of Main ingredients.
- Prepare 300 grams of Carrots (grated).
- You need 300 grams of Spinach (Chopped).
- Prepare 5 of Spring Onions (Chopped).
- You need 150 ml of Double Cream.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Thyme.
- You need 1 1/2 bunch of Coriander.
Add onion and saute gently until softened, but not browned. In a large, heavy-bottomed pan over medium heat, heat olive oil. This bright and tasty soup is delicious served hot or cold. Bunch of fresh coriander, roughly chopped.
Carrot, Spinach and Coriander Soup! instructions
- Combine "Main ingredients" apart from the cream, in add to pan. Simmer gently for ten minutes, adding water if needed..
- Add Seasoning, reserving some for garnish. Simmer a few more minutes..
- Transfer contents of pan into a Food Processor/ Blender. Whilst machine is running add double cream..
- Sprinkle over the remaining seasoning (to garnish). Transfer serving bowls and warm through if it has cooled. Enjoy..
Carrot and Spinach Soup with step by step photos and video. : Picture a basketful of carrots and spinach. Indeed, this sumptuous soup reflects the same freshness. The complementary flavours of carrots and spinach, perked up further with ingredients like onions and pepper make this soup a great hit. The method of adding some of the ingredients like onions and. Add the broth, water, spinach lentils, rosemary, salt (you can add as much or as little as you like based on your dietary needs), and pepper.