Easiest Way to Make Yummy Sweet Potato & Carrot Soup
Sweet Potato & Carrot Soup. The sweet potato or sweetpotato (Ipomoea batatas) is a dicotyledonous plant that belongs to the bindweed or morning glory family, Convolvulaceae. The sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas) is a member of the Convolvulaceae family of flowering plants, which includes the morning glory, chokeweed, and water spinach. The sweet potato has been cultivated for thousands of years for its tuberous roots.
Find recipes for all the different ways you can prepare sweet potatoes here. Sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A and provide fiber, potassium, and many other nutrients. Learn more about the health benefits of sweet potatoes, as well as how to cook them, here. You can cook Sweet Potato & Carrot Soup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato & Carrot Soup
- Prepare 3 large of carrots.
- Prepare 2 large of sweet potato.
- Prepare 2 of veg cubes.
- Prepare 300 grams of gammon.
- Prepare 2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
Sweet potatoes are nutritious, high in fiber, very filling, and delicious. They can be eaten boiled, baked, steamed, or fried. Sweet potatoes are usually orange but also found in other colors, such as white. Sweet potatoes are a surprisingly nutritious vegetable.
Sweet Potato & Carrot Soup step by step
- peel and cut in small pieces all veggies.
- cook the onion in a pan and some oil.
- put all veggies in the pan and immerse in water.
- bring to boil and simmer until all veggies are cooked.
- leave it to cool down and liquise with mixer.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- add some parsley or cheese to garnish.
Striking the balance between vibrant, versatile and delicious, sweet potatoes have become a pretty common component of the modern diet. Sweetpotatoes are a satisfying and versatile vegetable with a well-earned reputation for nutrition. View our sweetpotato recipes, health info and how to's. Sweet potatoes are a hearty, delicious veggie. Compared to sweet potatoes, yams are starchier and drier.