Recipe: Delicious Yacon Carrot Soup
Yacon Carrot Soup. Carrot Soup is amazing – and so quick and easy! Made even more amazing by using bacon as the Thick and creamy, savoury and sweet, Carrot Soup is quick to make, healthy, freezes brilliantly, and. Watch how to make the best carrot soup in this short recipe video!
This easy carrot soup recipe is a great way to use up a bag of carrots that were forgotten in your produce drawer. The carrots cook together with aromatics like onions, garlic and fresh herbs before. This pureed soup of carrot with a hint of dill would make an elegant first course at a Thanksgiving feast or any other special occasion. You can cook Yacon Carrot Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yacon Carrot Soup
- Prepare 1/2 of yacon.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot.
- It’s 500 ml of water.
- You need 1 of cube instant broth/consomme.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of rosemary.
Tip: Try thinning leftover soup with a little coconut milk when reheating — the coconut compliments the spices beautifully, and you'll have a. Watch how to make Creamy carrot and parsnip soup. The parsnip soup may be frozen without the single cream. Pack the soup into a suitable container and.
Yacon Carrot Soup step by step
- Peel and slice the yacon. Soak in a bowl of water for a while. Slice the carrot, too..
- Put 2 tsp of olive oil into a pot. Add the sliced vegetables and stir well while cooking. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add 500 ml water with a cube of instant soup stock. Put the lid on and simmer for about 10 min on medium to low heat..
- Get rid of any foam that comes up while cooking. Taste and season if required. Finally, garnish with dried herbs before serving..
An easy & healthy carrot soup recipe. Just carrots, onions, garlic, and herbs are all you need for homemade, low carb Carrot Soup. This curried carrot soup is one of them! It's from the Easy Gourmet cookbook written by our friend This curried carrot soup is perfect for a lunch or a light dinner along with some bread and a side. This carrot soup is creamy, satisfying and flavorful — the hallmarks of any great recipe.