Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book
Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book. Curried Carrot Soup is easy to make using your favorite Ninja® appliances. Discover delicious and inspiring recipes from Ninja® for every meal. Remove from the heat, add the coconut milk and cool to room temperature.
Try blending your favorite kiwi smoothie or learn a recipe for curried carrot soup. Either way, you'll be enjoying a nutritious and delicious meal prepared with your Nutri Ninja blender. This book provides recipes for smoothies. You can cook Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book
- It’s 2 tsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, peeled, chopped.
- It’s 1 medium of yellow onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 2 cup of chopped carrots, peeled.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of unsalted chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of light coconut milk.
Sautée the carrots and onions to bring out a more intense flavor in this vibrant soup. I used the recipe as a base and made some changes, although I am quite sure the soup would have been fine. This easy carrot soup recipe is a great way to use up a bag of carrots that were forgotten in your produce drawer. Easy to make delicious Added a little curry powder and red pepper flakes for some spice.
Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book step by step
- In a stockpot at medium-low heat, add the oil, garlic, and onions. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the salt, black pepper, red curry paste, carrots, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until the carrots are fork-tender..
- Remove from the heat, add the coconut milk, and cool to room temperature..
- Place mixture into the Pitcher*. Turn unit On, then select Auto-IQ PUREE. Blend until smooth. (*If you have a Nutri Ninja Duo Blender, use the 72oz. Pitcher).
- Return to pot and simmer until heated..
- This meal takes 15 minutes to prepare, with a cook time of 30 minutes, and serves 4-6 persons. According to the recipe book that came with my Nutri Ninja, "this delicious beta-carotene-rich carrot soup is fantastic with the added Indian flavor.".
- Pair it with sourdough bread or another type. It really picks up the flavor!.
Even tasted better the next day for lunch. Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Saute onion until tender and translucent. Despite its rich, velvety texture, this recipe for vegan curried carrot and turnip soup is dairy-free. Curry powder, fresh ginger, coriander, and mustard seeds infuse this aromatic soup with deep flavor.