Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Ginger Carrot Soup
Ginger Carrot Soup. Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. Cover and bring to a boil. Do not let the onions or carrots brown.
If you love a creamy, hearty, flavor-packed bowl of soup, this roasted carrot soup recipe will deliver on all fronts! The warm Mediterranean spices, coupled with garlic, and fresh ginger will surprise you in the best way possible. And for those of us who are into meal prep, this carrot soup will keep well and is even better the next day! You can have Ginger Carrot Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ginger Carrot Soup
- It’s 4-5 of carrots.
- Prepare 4 of small (400 g) potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3 cups of broth or water.
- It’s 1 of thumb fresh ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of dry thyme or 2 branches fresh.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of butter (or olive oil).
- It’s to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare to taste of chives, parsley or coriander (optional to garnish).
This light, flavorful carrot ginger soup is vegan! It's made with pantry staples and comes together in a hurry, yet always seems to impress. Scoop seeds out of the butternut squash half, and place cut side down onto a greased baking sheet. In large saucepan or Dutch oven combine broth, carrots, and sweet potato.
Ginger Carrot Soup instructions
- Slice the carrots, cube the potatoes and mince the onion and ginger..
- Saute onions in olive oil or butter until soft. Add the potatoes and carrots and saute them briefly..
- Add the ginger, thyme and enough broth or water to cover the vegetables. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 15-20 minutes until the carrots are soft..
- Once the carrots are soft, puree everything in a blender or food processor (Skip this step if you want a chunky soup). Return to pot and reheat if necessary..
- Adjust taste with salt and pepper. Divide into bowl and garnish with chives and/or parsley..
Melt butter in heavy large pot over medium-high heat. The Best Ina Garten Carrot Soup Recipes on Yummly More creamy soup recipes I love are Potato Leek Soup, Dad's Cauliflower Soup and Turmeric Roasted Sweet Potato and Macadamia Soup. When I was a kid we had soup just about every night before our main dish because my Dad loved soup and my guess is it was also an easy way to get us to have more vegetables. carrot ginger soup recipe ginger carrot soup with detailed photo and video recipe. a flavoured and creamy soup recipe made with fresh carrots and a hint of ginger. it is an ideal starter or an appetiser recipe which is ideally served just before the meal. it can be served as it is without any sides, but tastes great when served with toasted bread.