Recipe: Perfect Blender Cream of Carrot Ginger Soup
Blender Cream of Carrot Ginger Soup. Discover Nutritious and Satisfactory Soup made with Carrot & Ginger. This recipe is kid-friendly and simple but has fabulous flavor. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
Pour pureed mixture into a large bowl. Return mixture to pan; cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated. A quick and easy way to puree this soup is with a simple hand blender. You can have Blender Cream of Carrot Ginger Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blender Cream of Carrot Ginger Soup
- You need 4 of each carrots, washed and peeled.
- You need of fresh ginger 1/2 inch thick, about size of a quater, peeled.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery with leaves, washed.
- You need 1 stalk of green onion, rinsed.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare pinch of small pinch ground cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground sage.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
It's how I've made this soup for years. But, if there was ever a time to break out the serious blender, this is it. Recently, I started to use our fancy ultra-powerful juice blender for this soup. Blend for a while, it is completely worth the clean.
Blender Cream of Carrot Ginger Soup instructions
- Finally dice fresh ginger, celery, carrots, green onion.
- Boil fresh ginger, celery, carrots, green onion until soft (30 – 40 minutes).
- Puree carrot mixture in blender.
- Put carrot mixture in a bowl.
- Puree rest of ingredients.
- Pulse puree everything together.
- Put in pot and Bring to boil, stirring frequently until thickened.
Creamy Carrot and Ginger Soup – This was my first experience with carrot soup and it was awesome! It pairs perfectly with a Kale, Pomegranate, and Avocado Salad with Zesty Tahini Dressing (the second time I made the salad I used baby kale and cranberries. This light, flavorful carrot ginger soup is vegan! It's made with pantry staples and comes together in a hurry, yet always seems to impress. Fresh ginger makes a big difference—and what isn't used can be wrapped tightly and tossed in the freezer to use later. —Jenna Olson, Manchester, Missouri Creamy Coconut Carrot Soup.