Recipe: Appetizing Potage de Crécy – Carrot Soup
Potage de Crécy – Carrot Soup.
You can cook Potage de Crécy – Carrot Soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potage de Crécy – Carrot Soup
- It’s 2 of onions.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb of carrots.
- It’s 1 quart of chicken stock.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s to taste of nutmeg.
Potage de Crécy – Carrot Soup instructions
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables.
- Add oil to a large pot and saute onions for 5 minutes on medium heat. Add potatoes and carrots and cook for 10 minutes with pot covered (Optional add nutmeg) Stir.
- Add chicken stock and sugar. Bring to a boil and then let simmer for around 30 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Turn heat off. Use handheld mixer and blend ingredients at low speed..
- Season with pepper, parsley and thyme..