Recipe: Yummy Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup
Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup. Melt butter in soup kettle and saute carrots and onions until tender. Sprinkle with flour and stir until blended. Slowly add stock, stirring constantly until smooth.
Like – bacon. 🙂 Crisp up some bacon in the pot before adding all the carrot soup stuff, and it makes the most amazing flavour base. This pretty pureed soup is perfect for a luncheon. It has wonderful flavor sparked by curry, herbs and, of course Cover and process until smooth; repeat with remaining soup and cream cheese. You can cook Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup
- It’s 1 pound of carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of bulk sausage.
- You need 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Caraway seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushroom catsup solids see my recipe.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1-1/4 cup of sliced grape tomatoes.
Smooth & Creamy Carrot Soup I used Fat Free Buttermilk which I usually substitute in soups that call for milk or cream. Delicious low-calorie ultra-satisfying This soup is fantastic! I love carrots and this soup is tasty and filling. It has helped me lose weight the last few weeks because I eat it before my.
Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup instructions
- Slice the carrots.
- Add to a deep pan or wok. Heat with no liquids..
- Add celery and mushroom catsup solids. Add salt and pepper. Stir occasionally. No liquids yet.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Add the rest of the spices.
- Add sausage in small chunks.
- Still no liquids Stirfry till sausage is browned..
- Now add water simmer covered 20 minutes..
- Add cream cheese in chunks.
- Blend gently till cream cheese is incorporated well.
- Simmer for 15 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Stir in the cream cheese and the corn. Season with the horseradish, salt and pepper and serve garnished with basil leaves. Carrot and Orange Soup with Horseradish Cream. This Carrot Soup is so full of flavor it may very well become your new favorite soup! Who knew carrot soup could be THIS GOOD!?!