Easiest Way to Make Yummy Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup
Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup. This might be my favorite option. Simply add some Indian curry powder along with the other ground spices. Recipe adapted from my creamy roasted cauliflower soup and roasted carrots recipe.
Spread the carrots out over a baking sheet covered with foil, so they are in a single. Toss carrots with olive oil, curry powder and salt directly on baking sheet until evenly coated. This ultra-creamy roasted carrot soup recipe surprisingly does not have any added cream to it. You can have Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of Lbs. Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of large Onion.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic (minced).
- It’s 3 Tbs of Curry.
- Prepare 3 cups of Chicken broth.
Still you get super smooth, creamy, velvety and ultra tasty soup. A dash of thick coconut cream just for garnish drizzled on top just before serving giving it a fancy look is all the cream that is there in this. Last night we were down to not much more than carrots. Thus: them, an onion, grated ginger, a sort of curry mix.
Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup instructions
- In a pot, heat oil on medium high heat. Add carrots and onions. Saute for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add butter, garlic, and sugar. Cook for another 10 minutes..
- Add Curry and stir thoroughly for 1 minute. Then add broth and bring to a slow boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cover and cook for 10 more minutes..
- Using an immersion blender, Blend until it is a smooth puree. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of 10% cream to achieve desired consistency..
There was stock in the freezer, a can If not, wait until the soup cools slightly, and purée in a food processor. Add enough coconut milk (and a little more stock or water if necessary) to bring the. Creamy carrot soup made with no butter, no cream and no oil. With coconut curry flavor, this soup is clean, flavorful and creamy using coconut milk. This easy Creamy Thai Carrot Soup requires only a few basic ingredients and doesn't require much time to prepare.