Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup
Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup. One of my favorite things about living in the northeast is the change of seasons. Or, even easier, just let your slow cooker do all the cooking for you. Put the ingredients into the crockpot in the morning and come home to piping hot homemade Ginger.
In this video, I make one super tasty slow cooker carrot and ginger soup. Zesty ginger and tangy orange juice balance the mellow flavor of carrots. This Carrot Ginger Soup recipe is easy, hearty and healthy! You can cook Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup
- Prepare 4-5 lbs of carrots, roughly chopped up.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, diced.
- You need 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of freshly ground ginger(or 2-3 tsp of ground ginger).
- You need 2-3 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 4-5 cups of low sodium chicken stock/broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk(or heavy cream or half & half).
It's made with carrots, chicken broth, sauteed onions and garlic with a variety of spices that give it so much flavour! Includes Instant Pot & Slow Cooker versions. No one is surprised, and that's okay. Because Soup Season is a long ways.
Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup instructions
- Chop up the onion, ginger, and garlic. Put into a small power, off to the side..
- Cut up the carrots, then place into the slow cooker. Stir in the onion, garlic, and ginger mixture..
- Pour the stock/broth into the slow cooker, stir together. Turn the temperature on to low, then cook for 7-8 hours. It took us about 7 hours..
- When done, pour half of the soup into a large bowl, add half of the coconut milk/cream/half & half into the soup, then blend it all together using a emulsion blender. When all blended, mix together back in the slow cooker..
More creamy soup recipes I love are Potato Leek Soup, Dad's Cauliflower Soup and Turmeric I mention this because I'm not a huge fan of cooked carrots, but when combined with ginger What to serve with carrot ginger soup. I love having a soup and salad, especially for lunch. This Slow Cooker Creamy Carrot Ginger Soup is the easiest carrot soup that's warm, hearty, and packed with spicy ginger and creamy coconut. It's healthy, made with only a few simple ingredients, and it's so easy to make in the Crock Pot or slow cooker!! Carrot Ginger Soup (Instant Pot, Slow Cooker, Stovetop).