Recipe: Yummy Healing Soup
You can cook Healing Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healing Soup
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 of Garlic Clove.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 8 cup of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 large of carrot.
- You need 2 of Celery stalks.
- It’s 1/2 of Purple cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of Egg noodles.
- It’s 1 dash of Rosemary.
- It’s 1 dash of Oregano.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Parsley.
- It’s 1 of as needed Salt.
- It’s 1 of as needed Pepper.
Healing Soup instructions
- Mince onions and garlic. Chop carrots and celery into half moon pieces..
- Heat large pot to medium heat. Pour 2 tbsp olive oil into pot. Sauté onions and garlic until translucent. Add carrots and celery, continue to sauté a few more minutes. Throw in salt pepper and chopped herbs..
- Once vegetables are cooked a little bit, pour in broth. Cover and bring to a boil..
- Once boiling throw in egg noodles and cabbage. Simmer for 10 minutes. Season as needed..