Carrot and Pumpkin Creamy Soup. Though this creamy carrot soup does have a wee bit more in it than just carrots, onion and garlic, they are mostly pantry essentials with the "other" things Carrot Soup looks pretty much like Pumpkin Soup. In fact, you could interchange the two photos and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference (errr. Today we are going to add the creamy pumpkin and carrot soup.
The pumpkin and carrot combo creates such an incredible flavour that complements the unusual mix of spices (which I must say, brings the soup to a You simply cook everything in a pan, then just pulse it all together to get a nice creamy puree. It is the truly the perfect option for a lazy dinner since it. Pumpkin and carrot soup – or should that be squash? You can have Carrot and Pumpkin Creamy Soup using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot and Pumpkin Creamy Soup
- You need 1 of med size onion, minced.
- It’s 3 of carrots.
- It’s Half of pumpkin.
- You need 1 of small pack coconut milk.
- You need Dash of cinnamon.
- It’s Dash of white pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle of salt.
In many recipes pumpkins and squashes can be used interchangeably. In fact, pumpkins are really members of the squash family – and you can use any you like. We recommend trying several types as the flavours always vary a little, then settle on. Pumpkin and carrot are beautiful together and bring out such a lovely sweet flavour, which is nicely What I love most about this pumpkin and carrot soup is that can be easily made in multiple ways.
Carrot and Pumpkin Creamy Soup step by step
- Wash and cut all veges into dice and boil it. Add salt in the water. When done. Let it cool for a while and blend it together with the onion..
- Put in a pot and cook it in medium fire and continuesly stirring it. When it is starting to get creamy add all the spices and coconut milk. Simmer it again until done..
Use an immersion blender to puree the soup until smooth and creamy. Thick and Creamy Pumpkin Soup is our family recipe and a favourite weekly soup! Served with crispy bacon, this soup will become YOUR new favourite soup! It doesn't necessarily make soup thicker. The thick and creamy texture comes from the pumpkin, potatoes and carrots.