Recipe: Appetizing TX's Style ~ Homemade Vegetable Soup
TX's Style ~ Homemade Vegetable Soup.
You can have TX's Style ~ Homemade Vegetable Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of TX's Style ~ Homemade Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 3 large of Red potatoes – medium sliced.
- Prepare 3 each of Home grown – tomatoes – skin removed – medium chopped.
- Prepare 3 of stocks of Celery – chopped.
- It’s 1/2 each of Bag (8oz) of Sweet baby cut carrots – cut in half.
- It’s 1 each of Zucchini squash – medium chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion – medium chopped.
- It’s 2 each of Cloves of garlic – sliced.
- It’s 1 of salt and go easy on the pepper (will explain in directions).
- You need 1 of Water.
TX's Style ~ Homemade Vegetable Soup instructions
- Medium stock pot.
- Put veggies in stock pot, add water just until it covers the vegetables.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt, bring to a boil, uncovered.
- Let it boil until the potatoes are done..
- Every few minutes taste the liquid and add salt according to your taste..
- Do Not add pepper while cooking, the reaction with the boiling tomatoes will make the soup so spicy hot that it will be unbearable to eat. I add the pepper right before I serve the meal..