Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Cheeseburger Soup
Cheeseburger Soup. In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook and crumble beef until no longer pink; drain and set aside. In a large pot over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Transfer to a paper-towel lined plate.
This is an award winning soup and it is excellent! Taste of Home has the best cheeseburger soup recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. This Is Our Highest Rated Recipe of All Time This bubbly burger-inspired soup is sure to hit the spot on a cold day—or any day, for that matter. You can have Cheeseburger Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter or olive oil.
- It’s 1 of small onion – finely chopped.
- You need 2 of small carrots – diced to 1/4 in. pieces.
- Prepare 2 of medium Russet potatoes – diced to 1/4 in. pieces.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth or stock (may need up to 3 cups).
- You need 4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 lb of Velveeta – cubed.
- It’s 8 oz of sour cream.
- You need 1 of salt – to taste.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper – to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder (optional).
Looking for recipes for cheeseburger soup? Taste of Home has the best cheeseburger soup recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. In a large pot, brown ground beef and onion. Add broth, celery, carrots, parsley and potatoes.
Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- In a 3quart pot over medium heat add ground beef salt, pepper and garlic powder(if desired). Crumble and cook brown beef until no longer pink. Drain using colander and set aside for later..
- In same pot melt butter, add carrots and onion. Cook until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes..
- Add potatoes to the pot. Pour in chicken broth/stock to just barely cover veggies. Increase heat to med-high, bring to boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium, cook at a low boil for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender..
- When potatoes are tender, return beef to pot. Stir in milk and Velveeta cubes..
- Continue over medium heat until heated through and all Velveeta is melted, stirring frequently to avoid sticking. About 10 minutes. Do not allow to simmer or boil at this point, milk may curdle..
- Just before serving, stir in sour cream until fully incorporated, adjust seasoning to taste. Then simply eat and enjoy!.
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger. The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting. So incredibly creamy and flavorful, this soup is guaranteed to be a hit. Easy to make, this recipe requires only one pot and widely available ingredients. Cheeseburger Soup is a cheesy and easy soup recipe with all the flavors of a cheeseburger!