Easiest Way to Make Tasty Onion Soup
Onion Soup. Stay warm with this GREAT French onion soup! With beef stock base, slow-cooked caramelized onions, French bread, gruyere and Parmesan cheese. French Onion Soup is a classic soup recipe for good reason!
It's such an easy way to start a multi-course meal or, paired with a side salad With this easy onion soup recipe, you can enjoy homemade, healthy onion soup whenever the. French Onion Soup is essentially caramelised onion in soup form topped with cheesy bread. Learn how to make French onion soup with this classic French onion soup recipe! You can have Onion Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Onion Soup
- You need 1 large of white onion.
- It’s 1 can of potatoes, or 2-3 small russets, sliced.
- Prepare 4 of carrots, silced.
- Prepare 1 of Granny Smith apple, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lawry's Salt-Free Seasoning (note: has seeds)..
- It’s 3 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
It's easy to make, full of amazing flavor, and can be made vegetarian by using vegetable stock. Enjoy my signature French onion soup the way my granddaughter Becky does. I make onion soup for her in a crock bowl, complete with garlic croutons and gobs of melted Swiss cheese on top. French onion soup is a bistro classic, the most homey and delicious example of good café cooking.
Onion Soup step by step
- 1. In medium pot, bring water and all ingredients to low boil, the cover and simmer medium low, 1 hour minimum..
- When broth is golden, soup is ready!.
- Serve in bowls and breadsticks..
If you've only eaten French onion soup in restaurants, you'll be shocked at how easy it is to make in. How to make French Onion Soup. This onion soup recipe is a great way to use up a lot of onions, and it's an easy soup to prepare, but it will take a little. When you think of French onion soup what do you picture? Melted cheese bubbling up over the edges of crispy toast?