Eagle Harbor Inn's Herbed Tomato Soup.
You can have Eagle Harbor Inn's Herbed Tomato Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eagle Harbor Inn's Herbed Tomato Soup
- It’s 1 medium of unpeeled potato, chopped (optional).
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 stalk of celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of tomato juice.
- It’s 1 of 10-3/4 can condensed tomato soup.
- It’s 4 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
Eagle Harbor Inn's Herbed Tomato Soup step by step
- In a large saucepan, cook the potato, onion, celery and garlic in butter and 2 tablespoons water, covered, 8 to 10 minutes or till vegetables are tender..
- Stir in the tomato juice, milk, condensed soup, parsley, garlic powder, thyme and 1/2 teaspoon pepper..
- Heat through. Top with croutons and parmesean cheese. Makes 5 servings. Enjoy!.