How to Cook Tasty Oh So Good! GARBANZO Soup
Oh So Good! GARBANZO Soup. Great recipe for Oh So Good! A snowstorm in CO on a Monday night kept me away from my Zumba class. Not able to go anywhere but wanting a hot bowl of soup, I decided to see what I could cook up without having to make my own stock or use cream.
This Moroccan Spiced Lentil Soup with Butternut Squash, Garbanzo and Fava Beans fit the bill for me and is pretty healthy too! It'll be my second recipe on Oh-SoYummy and it won't be the last! Today's recipe was made possible by Melissa's Produce , who sponsored this San Diego Food Blogger Challenge. You can cook Oh So Good! GARBANZO Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oh So Good! GARBANZO Soup
- Prepare 6 cup of WATER or Broth (I used 3 Vegan Bouillon Cubes).
- Prepare 1 cup of Bob's Red Mill GARBANZO FLOUR.
- It’s 1 clove of Peeled GARLIC.
- It’s 1/4 cup of OLIVE OIL.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground CUMIN.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pink Himalaya SALT.
- Prepare 1 of Stir in to taste GARAM MASALA POWDER.
- Prepare 1 of Stir in to taste GROUND CORIANDER.
- Prepare 1 of Stir in to taste CAYENNE PEPPER.
This one pot, easy Chickpea Soup is beyond delicious – it's pure LOVE. Imagine melt in your mouth cooked chickpeas, infused with a garlicky tomato broth and dressed up with plenty of lime juice, fresh herbs, and some chilli peppers. The best way to get though tough days or harsh winters is bowl of chickpea soup like this one! Note from Angela: This is a classic cream-based tomato soup, revamped to be good for you and free of animal products.
Oh So Good! GARBANZO Soup instructions
- Put in a saucepan the water, olive oil, garlic, cumin, salt and bring to a boil; then simmer.
- Slowly stir in and whisk Garbanzo Flour; keep that whisk moving!.
- Once the soup is well…. Soupy… Creamy… And not lumpy… Stir in remaining spices. Turn off burner and cover… put your PJs on…cue up a movie… get your pretty bowl and spoon… And enjoy a creamy creamless bowl of soup! Feet up… And chill….
This chickpea tomato soup is so flavorful and perfect for a cold winter night. Chickpeas (garbanzo beans) are loaded with nutrients such as fiber, protein and vitamins so it's also a nourishing meal. The chickpea-and-veggie stew is prepared in a big Dutch oven and once it comes to a boil, you drop spoonfuls of dumpling batter onto the top. In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Stir in pasta; return to a boil.